The Southern Death Cult - Moya / Fatman FLAC
- Composed By [Composers] – The Southern Death Cult
- Cover [Front Cover] – Buzz
- Illustration [The Southern Death Cult Logo By] – Jacqueline Mathers
- Lyrics By, Music By – The Southern Death Cult
- Photography By [Aky, Barry] – Antoine Giacomoni
- Photography By [Buzz] – Mo Maklouff
- Photography By [Ian] – Peter Anderson
- Producer – Mick Glossop
Released with fold out sleeve.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): SIT 19 A-1 F/I (Vertical) W-L W - I
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA, hand-etched runout): SIT 19 'B SMUGED OUT' - AA1 F/I (Vertical) W-L W-6
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides, stamped): TOWN HOUSE
- Produced For – Smoothside Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Situation Two
- Copyright (c) – Situation Two
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
The Southern Death Cult is a compilation album by British gothic rock band Southern Death Cult. It is a collection of studio outtakes, demos and live recordings by the band, released originally in 1983, after the band had broken up. It was released in the United Kingdom in LP catalogue number BEGA 46 and cassette catalogue number BEGC 46 formats. Listen free to The Southern Death Cult Moya, Fatman Moya, Fatman. 2 tracks 8:24. Songs in album The Southern Death Cult - Moya 1982. The Southern Death Cult - Moya. The Southern Death Cult - Fatman. The Southern Death Cult - The Girl. Total votes: 3. Other albums by The Southern Death Cult. The Southern Death Cult. Gothic Rock. Live At Leeds University. Alien Sex Fiend, Virgin Prunes. This Is Gothic: The Bat Cave Anthology CD1 '80S - The Bat Cave, Death Rock & Beyond. This posthumous album compiles tracks from Southern Death Cult's only release the 1982 FatmanMoya EP alongside radio-session and live versions of numbers that would probably have featured on the group's never-recorded first album. Astbury broke up the band in 1983 and promptly formed another group under the abbreviated name Death Cult - eventually just the Cult - with new members including Theatre of Hate guitarist Billy Duffy. Given that the Southern Death Cult hadn't planned to release these particular versions of its material some of which are marred by inferior sound. Текст песни: The kids of the Coca-Cola nation Are too doped up to realise That time is running out Nagasakis crying Southern Death Cult 1983. Moya Alternative Version. The Southern Death Cult 1983. The Girl. The first incarnation of the goth punks and later metal heroes known as the Cult, Southern Death Cult formed in late 1982 near Leeds. Led by Ian Lindsay later Astbury, and including guitarist David Burrows, bassist Barry Jepson, and drummer Haq Quereshi, the group became a big name in goth rock early in their existence, and released their first single MoyaFatman in December 1982. Early the following year, Southern Death Cult toured with Bauhaus - on what turned out to be the goth kings' farewell tour - but then abruptly disbanded. AA2. Reissue with face labels is here: The Southern Death Cult - Moya. Situation 2 1982. Codice a barre e altri identificatori. Fatman, 03:44. Moya, 04:41. Moya Alternative Version, 04:43. This song is by Southern Death Cult and appears on the compilation album The Southern Death Cult 1988 and on the compilation A Life Less Lived: The Gothic Box 2005. The fatman cannot see what's going on for he's not meThe fatman takes away what isn't his he weakens you and meLust of your life money life your money is his life. Listen can you hear tommy can you hear me The fatman an unhappy man and all his friends are fatmen tooThe fatman takes away what isn't his he weakens you and me