Run D.M.C. - Raising Hell = レイジング・ヘル FLAC
|1||Is It Live = イズ・イット・ライヴ|
Drum Programming – Sam SeverWritten-By – S. Sever
|2||Perfection = パーフェクション||2:53|
|3||Hit It Run = ヒット・イット・ラン||3:10|
|4||Son Of Byford = サン・オブ・バイフォード||0:27|
|5||Dumb Girl = ダム・ガール|
Written-By – R. Simmons
|6||You Be Illin' = ユー・ビー・イリン|
Written-By – R. White
|7||It's Tricky = イッツ・トリッキー||3:03|
|8||Walk This Way = ウォーク・ジス・ウェイ|
Guitar – Joe PerryVocals – Steve TylerWritten-By – J. Perry, S. Tyler
|9||Raising Hell = レイジング・ヘル|
Bass – Daniel ShulmanGuitar – Rick Rubin
|10||Peter Piper = ピーター・パイパー||3:23|
|11||Proud To Be Black = プラウド・トゥ・ビー・ブラック|
Written-By – A. Brown, D. Simmons
|12||My Adidas = マイ・アディダス||2:47|
|PRO-1217||Run DMC||Raising Hell (LP, Album, Gre)||Profile Records||PRO-1217||US||1986|
|830 377-2||Run-DMC||Raising Hell (CD, Album)||Profile Records, London Records||830 377-2||Canada||1986|
|PRO-1217||RUN DMC||Raising Hell (LP, Album, Pur)||Profile Records||PRO-1217||US||1986|
|PCT-1217||Run-DMC||Raising Hell (Cass, Album, RE, Pur)||Profile Records||PCT-1217||US||1986|
|P33L 20023||Run DMC||Raising Hell (CD, Album)||London Records||P33L 20023||Japan||1986|
- Art Direction, Design – Janet Perr
- Co-producer – Jason Mizell, Joseph Simmons
- Engineer – Andy Wallace, Jay Burnett, Peter Millius, Steve Ett
- Instruments [All Other] – Run-D.M.C.
- Keyboards – Jason Mizell
- Liner Notes [Insert] – 高木完
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Percussion – Jason Mizell
- Photography By – Caroline Greyshock
- Producer – Rick Rubin, Russell Simmons
- Written-By – D. McDaniels (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B4 to B6), J. Mizell (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B3), J. Simmons (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), R. Rubin (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2)
Released with obi and insert.
Ⓟ1986 Profile Records Inc.
Japan IP 8610 2,800JPY
- Barcode: T4988 005 00893 0
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): LP28P 1242A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): LP28P 1242B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, stamped): L28P-1242A 121 + V〄
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, stamped): L28P-1242B 121 +
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Retail price): ¥2,800
- Other (Release date): H・10・1
- Produced For – Rush Productions
- Recorded By – Profile Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Profile Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – London Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – London Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polydor K.K.
- Recorded At – Chung King House Of Metal
- Recorded At – Shakedown Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Magic Ventures
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Raising Hell is the third album by hip hop group . The album was produced by Russell Simmons and Rick Rubin. Raising Hell became the first Platinum and multi-Platinum hip hop record. The album was first certified as Platinum on July 15, 1986, before it was certified as 3x Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America RIAA on April 24, 1987. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Run Hell - . Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Raising Hell. Raising Hell - . Исполнитель: . 1986 rap. By their third album, . were primed for a breakthrough into the mainstream, but nobody was prepared for a blockbuster on the level of Raising Hell. and King of Rock had established the crew's fusion of hip-hop and hard rock, but that sound didn't blossom until Raising Hell, partially due to the presence of Rick Rubin as producer. Rubin loved metal and rap in equal measures and he knew how to play to the strengths of both, while slipping in commercial concessions that seemed sly even when they borrowed from songs as familiar as My Sharona heard on &quo. Released May 15, 1986. Raising Hell Tracklist. Peter Piper Lyrics. Raising Hell is the third studio album by rap pioneers Run-DMC and has gone triple platinum. It is considered one of the all-time greatest hip-hop albums and Chuck D of Public Enemy said it was his favorite album of all time. Its hit single Walk This Way was the first rap song to get into the top 5 of the Billboard 100 and so is considered to have helped popularize hip-hop in the mainstream. It also gave them the first ever Grammy nomination for a rap group Best R&B Vocal Performance by a Group. Raising Hell Q&A. Raising Hell 1986. To favorites 12 Download album. Listen album. Rap Hip-Hop. В Billboard 200 достиг 3-го места. RIAA три раза вручила награду Платиновый альбом , сделав Raising Hell первым мультиплатиновым хип-хоп альбомом. Songs in album Run. Peter Piper. It's Tricky. My Adidas. Raising Hell review: Raising Hell is a top quality listen, managing to incorporate a fun characteristic whilst maintaining a high standard of musical integrity and should not be excluded from any music collection, hip-hop or otherwise. Review Summary: Raising Hell is a top quality listen, managing to incorporate a fun characteristic whilst maintaining a high standard of musical integrity and should not be excluded from any music collection, hip-hop or otherwise. Raising Hell is rap's first masterpiece Time Magazine 2006. When discussing the most influential hip-hop albums of all time there are a certain few that always seem to get a mention. Raising Hell レイジングヘル. Format Name. Sammy Davis Jr. LP, Album, Mono, RE