Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul FLAC
|2||The Shock Of The Lightning||4:59|
|4||To Be Where There's Life||4:35|
|6||Bag It Up||4:40|
|7||The Nature Of Reality||3:47|
|8||Ain't Got Nothin'||2:14|
|9||I'm Outta Time||4:09|
|10||(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady||4:06|
|11||Waiting For The Rapture||3:02|
- Artwork [Album Art] – House
- Artwork [Shrink-wrapped Deities By] – Andy Bell
- Backing Vocals – National In-Choir, The (tracks: 2)
- Bass, Electric Guitar, Keyboards – Gem
- Drums – Noel Gallagher (tracks: 1, 3, 11), Zak Starkey, Zak Starkey (tracks: 1, 3)
- Drums, Electric Guitar, Electronics, Keyboards, Vocals – Noel Gallagher
- Drums, Electric Guitar, Electronics, Tambura [Tamboura] – Andy Bell
- Edited By [Pro Tools] – Andy Brohard
- Electronics, Mellotron – Jay Darlington (tracks: 7)
- Engineer – Ryan Castle
- Engineer [Second] – Chris Bolster
- Engineer [Second], Recorded By [Recorder] – Ghian Wright
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By, Producer – D. Sardy
- Vocals – Liam Gallagher
- Written-By – Andy Bell (tracks: 10), Gem (tracks: 8), Liam Gallagher (tracks: 5, 9,11), Noel Gallagher (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7)
Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 Oasis Music/Sony/ATV Music Publsihing Ltd.
Tracks 5, 8, 9, 10, 11 Copyright Control
'I'm Outta Time' contains an excerpt from John Lennon interview with Andy Peebles for BBC Radio 1. First transmitted on 6th December 1980.
℗ BBC 2008.
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, England 2007.
Mixed at The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering.
℗ & © 2008 Big Bother Recordings Ltd.
PO Box 29479, London, NW1 6GG.
Distributed by [PIAS]/Sony DADC
- Barcode: 5 055019 605123
- Matrix / Runout: RKIDBOX51CD1 01
- Other (SID Mastering Code): IFPI LY34
- Other (SID Mould Code): IFPI AEW24
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Brother Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Big Brother Recordings Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pias
- Distributed By – Sony DADC
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Designed At – Intro
Dig Out Your Soul is the seventh and final studio album by English rock band Oasis. It was released on 6 October 2008 by Big Brother. The album was recorded between August and December 2007 at Abbey Road Studios in London, and mixed in January and March 2008 at The Village Recorder in Los Angeles. Production was handled by Dave Sardy who had previously produced the group's sixth studio album, Don't Believe the Truth 2005. Lead guitarist Noel Gallagher wrote a majority of the songs, while three were. Dig Out Your Soul. Noel Gallagher. Get Off Your High Horse Lady. Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul 2008. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Songs in album Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul 2008. Bag It Up Deleted. Dig Out Your Soul doesn't have much arrogance, either, as Oasis' strut has mellowed into an off-hand confidence, just like how Noel Gallagher's hero worship has turned into a distinct signature of his own, as his Beatlesque songs sound like nobody else's, not even the Beatles. His only real rival at this thick, surging pop is his brother Liam, who has proven a sturdy, if not especially flashy songwriter with a knack for candied Lennonesque ballads like I'm Outta Time. Big Brother. Most of Oasis' post-Be Here Now output can be measured in two ways- the ballads got more overbearing, and the rockers more sluggish thankfully, each are at least somewhat redressed on the Mancunian band's latest could-be comeback. As startling as it was to see Noel Gallagher attacked onstage last month at the Virgin Festival in Toronto, it was arguably the most exciting thing that's happened to Oasis in over 10 years. Dig Out Your Soul is the seventh and final studio album released by Oasis prior to the band splitting up. Dig Out Your Soul Q&A. What does the album title mean According to Noel Gallagher to Spin in 2008: Its a reference to party DJs putting on soul music: Dig out your soul, because here we go. But it can also be about finding yourself. The phrase also appears in the song To Be Where Theres Life. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen. Vervollständigen Sie Out Your Soul is the seventh studio album by Oasis. It was released on October 6, 2008 worldwide and on October 7, 2008 in the United States