Mylon LeFevre - Weak At The Knees FLAC
|1||Let's Get Together|
Written-By – Bob Morrison, Johnny McCrea
Written-By – Michael Duke
|3||Love As One|
Written-By – Mylon Le Fevre
|4||Goodbye Miss Sadness|
Written-By – Dave Loggins
|5||Second Hand Lady|
Written-By – Dave Loggins
Written-By – Allen Toussaint
|7||All My Love|
Written-By – Jerry Crutchfield, Mylon Le Fevre
Written-By – Mylon Le Fevre, Steve Sanders
|10||Girl From The North Country|
Written-By – Bob Dylan
|11||Old Ship Of Zion|
Arranged By – Jerry Crutchfield, Mylon Le FevreBacking Vocals – BMC Choir (Nashville)
Written-By – Allen Toussaint
|BS 3070||Mylon LeFevre||Weak At The Knees (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 3070||Canada||1977|
|BS 3070||Mylon LeFevre||Weak At The Knees (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 3070||US||1977|
|WB 46 407 U, BS 3070||Mylon LeFevre||Weak At The Knees (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 46 407 U, BS 3070||Germany||1977|
|WB 56 407||Mylon LeFevre||Weak At The Knees (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 407||Germany||1977|
- Backing Vocals – Greg Gordon , Jerry Crutchfield, Tim Baty, Yvonne Hodges
- Banjo – Bobby Thompson
- Bass – Tom Robb
- Drums – Buster Phillips
- Engineer – Chip Allen, Ernie Winfrey, Jay Lewis, Warren Peterson
- Fiddle – Buddy Spicher, Johnny Gimble
- Guitar – Bobby Thompson, John Rich , Johnny Christopher, Peter Cummings , Reggie Young, Steve Gibson
- Harmonica – Charlie McCoy
- Keyboards – Bobby Emmons, Bobby Wood, Jerry Crutchfield, Randy Goodrum
- Mastered By [Runout Etchings] – Mack Evans
- Percussion – Buster Phillips, Farrell Morris
- Photography By – Guyton Nunnally
- Photography By [Photo Retouching] – Mike McCarty
- Producer – Jerry Crutchfield
- Steel Guitar – Russ Hicks
- Typography [Lettering] – Jay Vigon
Came with printed inner sleeve.
Tracks A1, A3: Bibo Music Publishing, Inc. / Leeds Music Corp. - ASCAP
Track A2: Music City Music, Inc. - ASCAP
Tracks A4, B3: Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. / Marsaint Music, Inc. - BMI
Track A5: Xaigon Publishing Inc. / Muscadine Music - BMI / Gullah Music Publishing Inc. - ASCAP
Track B1: Duchess Music Corp. / Angel Band Music - BMI
Tracks B2, B5: Angel Band Music - BMI
Track B4: Wb Music Corp. - ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, except I ✲ stamped): BS-1-3073-LW1 I ✲ MASTERFONICS WME
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B, except I ✲ stamped): BS-2-3073-LW1 I ✲ MASTERFONICS WME
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – Bibo Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Marsaint Music, Inc.
- Published By – Xaigon Publishing Inc.
- Published By – Muscadine Music
- Published By – Gullah Music Publishing Inc.
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Angel Band Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Sound Stage Studios
- Recorded At – The Sound Shop
- Overdubbed At – Axis Sound Studio
- Mixed At – The Sound Shop
- Mixed At – Sound Stage Studios
- Remixed At – The Sound Shop
- Remixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
Mylon LeFevre. Also known as. Mylon & Broken Heart. In 1964 LeFevre released his first solo album, New Found Joy, on Skylite Records. In 1968, LeFevre would release Your Only Tomorrow. That friendship escalated into a Warner Bros. contract which yielded two albums: Weak at the Knees and Love Rustler. In 1980, LeFevre attended a concert by the CCM group, 2nd Chapter of Acts. Their long hair and music showed that they weren't concerned with outward appearances, but with issues of the heart. Buck Herring, the group's leader, led the people in prayer and LeFevre prayed along and submitted to Jesus as the Lord of his life. Broken Heart era. Songs in album Mylon LeFevre - Weak At The Knees 1977. Mylon LeFevre - Goodbye Miss Sadness. Mylon LeFevre - Let's Get Together. Mylon LeFevre - Second Hand Lady. Mylon LeFevre - Country John. Mylon LeFevre - Banjo Boy. Mylon LeFevre - All My Love. Mylon LeFevre - Love As One. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Weak at the Knees. Hello We have detected Русский as your language preference. To change your preferred language, please choose a language using the dropdown. English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 한국어 Português Brasil Русский. 이미지 추가. Текст песни: Artist: Three Times Dope Album: Live From Acknickulous Land Song: Weak at the Knees I make you weak at the knee-eee-eee-eees. the knees I make you feel all right, yaaowwwww, so So dont tease me baby stop messin around Make me get up so I can get on down I wanna please you til its almost unbearable Fire and desire in me somethin terrible Im never done lazy I make you feel like you never had in your life, baaaaabe I. Listen free to Mylon LeFevre Weak At The Knees Goodbye Miss Sadness, Let's Get Together and more. 11 tracks 34:07. Tracklist: 01 - Goodbye Miss Sadness. Mylon LeFevre - Weak At The Knees LP VG BS 3070 Warner 1977 Vinyl Record Promo . Mylon LeFevre - Weak At The Knees - sealed LP 8. 4 CDs FNA RECORDS 2019 Wildside Young Gunns 2020 Lovemaker Lovemaker 2019 20 Logan One Step Closer 20190 Tornado Babies Demo-Lition 20190 A special gift is the new 2019 album in the style of Glam Hard Rock 0. Weak at the Knees - Deighv. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Mylon LeFevre, Fort Worth, TX. We are thankful. Cover information about the songs on the release Weak at the Knees by Mylon LeFevre: who covered the songs, who sang the originals. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information