Joe Jackson - Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive FLAC
|1||San Francisco Fan|
Written By – M. MoreWritten-By [Uncredited] – Dick Sanford, Sammy Mysels
|2||We The Cats (Shall Hep Ya)|
Written-By [Uncredited] – Buster Harding, Cab Calloway, Jack Palmer
Written-By – F. Feyne, E. Hawkins, J. Dash, W. Johnson
|4||How Long Must I Wait For You|
Written-By [Uncredited] – Paul Specht
|5||Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby|
Written-By – B. Austin, L. Jordan
|6||Jumpin' With Symphony Sid|
Written-By – C. Beeks, L. Young
|7||What's The Use Of Getting Sober (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again)|
Written-By – Meyers
|8||You Run Your Mouth (And I'll Run My Business)|
Written-By – Armstrong
|9||You're My Meat|
Written-By – Skeets Tolbert
|10||Five Guys Named Moe|
Written-By – J. Bresler, L. Wynn
Written-By – Calloway, Froeba, Palmer
|12||Jack, You're Dead|
Written-By – D. Miles, W. Bishop
|AMLH 68530||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 68530||UK||1981|
|393 271-1||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album, RE, Whi)||A&M Records||393 271-1||Germany||Unknown|
|393 271-1||Joe Jackson||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album, RE, Bla)||A&M Records||393 271-1||Germany||1985|
|L 37630||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive||Jumpin' Jive (LP, Album)||A&M Records||L 37630||New Zealand||1981|
|393 271-2||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive||Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||393 271-2||Germany||1995|
- Alto Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Pete Thomas
- Arranged By [Horns] – Dave, Joe, Pete, Raul
- Artwork [Logo] – Pete Covington
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Graham Maby
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Larry Tolfree
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt The Goose
- Liner Notes – JJ
- Mastered By – Bob Carbone
- Photography By, Design – Anton Corbijn
- Piano, Backing Vocals – Nick Weldon
- Producer [Associate], Engineer – Norman Mighell
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Backing Vocals – Dave Bitelli
- Trumpet, Backing Vocals – Raul Oliviera
- Voice, Vibraphone, Arranged By, Design, Backing Vocals – Joe Jackson
Z to the left of A&M logo on labels
Category "SP 4871" appears on the back cover.
Category "SP-4871" appears on the spine and record labels.
Recorded May 1981 Basing Street Studios, London.
Written-By Credits entered as they appear on this submission. No "Written-By" credits for tracks A4, B6 other than "Copyright Control". For alternative credits see Joe Jackson - Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive. A5 Written-By listed as "M. More", but other references Joe Jackson - Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive and http://www.heptune.com/lyrics/sanfranc.html) list Mysels and Sanford.
℗ © 1981 A&M Records, Inc.
A1 published by United Artists Music Ltd./Criterion Lorna Music Ltd.
A2 published by Anglo-Pic Music Co. Ltd.
A3, A6, B3, B4 published by Leeds Music Ltd.
A4, B2, B6 copyright control
A5 published by Fresh Air Music Ltd.
B1 published by Lawrence Wright Music Co. Ltd.
B5 published by J.R. LaSleur/EMI
- Barcode (Text): 07520-14871-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075201487110
- Matrix / Runout (A Side label): A&M SP-04871-A S1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side label): A&M SP-04871-B S2
- Pressing Plant ID: Z
- Recorded At – Basing Street Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – United Artists Music Ltd.
- Published By – Criterion Lorna Music Ltd.
- Published By – Anglo-Pic Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Fresh Air Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lawrence Wright Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – J. R. LaSleur/EMI
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive is the fourth studio album by Joe Jackson. Released in 1981, it is a collection of covers of classic 1940s swing and jump blues songs originally performed by musicians such as Louis Jordan and Cab Calloway, the latter of whom's song Jumpin' Jive was the eponym for this album. Jackson's foray through jump blues anticipated the so-called retro-swing revival Squirrel Nut Zippers, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Brian. Songs in album Joe Jackson - Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive 1981. Joe Jackson - Jumpin' With Symphony Sid. Joe Jackson - Jack, You're Dead 136. Joe Jackson - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby. Joe Jackson - We The Cats Shall Hep Ya. Joe Jackson - San Francisco Fan. Joe Jackson - Five Guys Named Moe. Joe Jackson - Jumpin' Jive. Joe Jackson - You Run Your Mouth And I'll Run My Business. Title track from 1981 album. WLIR Screamer of the Week July Week 2, 1981 review by Mike DeGagne: Jumpin' Jive proved to be one of Jive - Joe Jackson. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Jumpin' Jive - Joe Jackson. Completa la tua Collezione su Joe ' Jive proved to be one of Joe Jackson's most adventurous projects as he tries his hand at covering a bunch of Louis Jordan and Cab Calloway tunes, ranging from the extravagance of big band to bop to vibrant swing music. The album broke the Top 50 in the U. and made it to number 14 in England, with the title track peaking at number 43 over there as well. Jackson sounds extremely fresh and vivacious throughout all of the tracks, with Calloway's We the Cats and Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby demonstrating how easily his persona adapts to thi. Watch the video for Jumpin' Jive from Joe Jackson's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and. Oh boys, what you gonna say down there Palamar, Shalamar, Swanny Shore Let me dig that jive once more Boys,Watch the video for Jumpin' Jive from Joe Jackson's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Oh boys, what you gonna say down there Palamar, Shalamar, Swanny Shore Let me dig that jive once more Boys, View full lyrics. Similar Tracks. Five Guys Named Moe. Joe Jackson. Play track. Tuxedo Junction. Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive 1981. Album by Joe Jackson. Jumpin Jive. is a cover of. Hep-Hep the Jumpin' Jive by Cab Calloway 1939. You're My Meat. Joe Jacksons Jumpin Jive. 12 tracks. Released in 1981