David Bowie - Welcome To The Blackout (Live London '78) FLAC
|3||Be My Wife||2:53|
|4||Station To Station||11:10|
|6||The Jean Genie||6:34|
|10||What In The World||4:07|
|11||Sound And Vision||3:12|
|13||Hang On To Yourself||2:40|
|16||Speed Of Life||2:37|
|17||Beauty And The Beast||4:58|
|24||Sense Of Doubt||3:40|
|none||David Bowie||Welcome To The Blackout (Live London '78) (24xFile, MP3, Album, 256)||Parlophone||none||US||2018|
|CDDBS 7782, 0190295672645||David Bowie||Welcome To The Blackout (Live London '78) (2xCD, Album, Jew)||Parlophone, Parlophone||CDDBS 7782, 0190295672645||Europe||2018|
|WPCR-18060/1||David Bowie||Welcome To The Blackout (Live London '78) (2xCD, Album, SHM)||Parlophone||WPCR-18060/1||Japan||2018|
|none||David Bowie||Welcome To The Blackout (Live London '78) (24xFile, FLAC, Album, 24b)||Rhino Records||none||US||2018|
|CDDB 7782, 0190295730260||David Bowie||Welcome To The Blackout (Live London '78) (2xCD, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||CDDB 7782, 0190295730260||UK, Europe & US||2018|
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – George Murray
- Design – Scott Minshall
- Drums, Percussion – Dennis Davis
- Edited By [Photo Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill
- Engineer [Recording Engineered By] – Jeremy Allom, Ken Capper
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Roger Powell
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Adrian Belew
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Mixed By – David Bowie (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to E3, F2, F3), David Richards (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to E3, F2, F3), John Prestage (tracks: C2, D6)
- Photography By [Front Cover & Inside Tri-Fold] – Sukita
- Photography By [Tri-Fold Inner Flap] – Chris Walter, Getty Images, WireImage
- Piano, Strings [String Ensemble], Backing Vocals – Sean Mayes
- Producer – David Bowie
- Producer [Produced For Release For RZO Music] – Tom Cyrana
- Producer [Produced For Release For Warner Music] – Nigel Reeve
- Recorded By – Tony Visconti
- Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Carlos Alomar
- Violin [Electric] – Simon House
- Vocals, Chamberlin – David Bowie
- Written-By – Bertolt Brecht (tracks: E2), Brian Eno (tracks: A1, A2), Carlos Alomar (tracks: C4), David Bowie (tracks: A1 to E1, E3 to F3), Dennis Davis (tracks: C3), George Murray (tracks: C3), John Lennon (tracks: C4), Kurt Weill (tracks: E2)
Record Store Day 2018 Exclusive (latter word embossed), as per the silver hype sticker that appears on the bottom right hand corner of the shrink wrap. Trifold sleeve, black inner sleeves with plastic lining.
Recorded live by Tony Visconti with The Manor Mobile.
Recording engineered by Jeremy Allom and Ken Capper
Mixed by David Bowie and David Richards at Mountain Studios, Montreux, 17th - 22nd January, 1979
'Sound and Vision' and 'TVC 15' mixed by John Prestage at Air Studios, London.
Recorded live at Earls Court, London, 30th June and 1st July, 1978.
Mastered by Ray Staff at Air Mastering, London with thanks to Cicely Balston and John Webber.
- Barcode: 190295730277
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): 0190235730277 BI14520-01 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-02 D1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side E, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-03 E1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side F, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-03 F1
- Label Code: LC30419
- Rights Society: GEMA / MCPS
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Licensed To – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH09086
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI14520
- Recorded At – Earls Court
- Recorded By – Manor Mobile
- Mixed At – Mountain Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Designed At – Gas Associates
- Produced For – Warner Music
- Produced For – RZO Music
- Mastered At – Air Mastering
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – ARZO Publishing
- Published By – Unitunes Music
- Record Company – Unidisc Music Inc.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Published By – Universal Music-Careers
- Published By – Universal Music MGB Ltd.
- Published By – Somewhat Sane Music Company
- Published By – Kurt Weill Foundation For Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Universal Edition (London) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Masayoshi Sukita
- Copyright (c) – The David Bowie Archive
Welcome to the Blackout Live London '78 is a live album by English singer-songwriter David Bowie recorded on the Isolar II Tour. It had a limited vinyl release on 21 April 2018 for Record Store Day. The album was recorded live by the RCA mobile unit during the Isolar II Tour at Earls Court, London on 30 June and 1 July 1978 by Tony Visconti, and was mixed by Bowie and David Richards. Welcome To The Blackout - David Bowie. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Album 2018 24 Songs. Blackout Live. Sense of Doubt Live. Originally released as a Record Store Day exclusive in April 2018 but swiftly receiving a CD and digital release, Welcome to the Blackout Live London '78 gathers 24 highlights from David Bowie's two-night stint at Earls Court on June 30 and July 1, 1978. Apart from Sound and Vision and Be My Wife, which appeared on a 1995 compilation, this album consists of previously unreleased - but heavily bootlegged - live performances, all dating from the end of Bowie's 1978 tour. Double live album from the Isolar II tour, which had already spawned Stage. Originally a Record Store Day vinyl exclusive on 21 April 2018, this is the CD debut of Welcome To The Blackout Live London 78. This live album features performances recorded at Earls Court in London on 30 June and 1 July, 1978 during Bowies Isolar II Tour. Go Unlimited. Try now. Welcome to the Blackout is essential for Bowie completists, but would also be a great introduction to his genius as a live performer for those just getting to know his incomparable body of work. Read more. 23 people found this helpful. David Bowie Official. 1,493 tracks1,493. Album release date: 20 April 2018. Warszawa Live. Not available in Russian Federation. Heroes Live. What In The World Live. Be My Wife Live. The Jean Genie Live. Albums from this user. Welcome to the Blackout Live London 78. David Bowie. Released April 21, 2018. Welcome to the Blackout Live London 78 Tracklist. Warzsawa Lyrics. Heroes Lyrics. What in the World Lyrics. Be My Wife Lyrics. The Jean Genie Lyrics. Blackout Lyrics. Sense of Doubt Lyrics. Speed of Life Lyrics. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2018 256 kbps File от Welcome To The Blackout Live London '78 на free to David Bowie Welcome To The Blackout Live London '78 Warszawa, Heroes and more. 24 tracks 96:25. Welcome to the Blackout Live London '78 is a live album by David Bowie recorded on the Isolar II Tour. 21 April 2018. View wiki