David Bowie - Breaking Glass (Live EP) FLAC
Written-By – Bowie, Davis, Murray
Written-By – Bowie
Written-By – Bowie
- Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
Live performances, taken from the album 'Stage'.
A: Bewlay Bros. Music/Fleur Music
B1: Bewlay Bros. Music/Chrysalis Music Ltd./Fleur Music
B2: MainMan Ltd./Chrysalis Music Ltd./Bewlay Bros. Music
Run outs: 'PB 93 37' on both sides is crossed out. On both sides there is a picture of a harp before 'GATES' and 'GETAS' which indicates where it was mastered.
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): BOW 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): BOW 1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Run-out area A-side [hand-etched]): .W. GETAS BOW 1 PB 93 37-A-1U
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Run-out area B-side [hand-etched]): 'W' A1AC BOW 1 PB 93 37-B-1U GATES
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Run-out area A-side [hand-etched]): 'W' AIE P̶B̶ ̶9̶3̶3̶7̶ A-2U BOW 1 [Utopia Lyre] GETAS
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Run-out area B-side [hand-etched]): 'W' AIL BOW-1 P̶B̶ ̶9̶3̶3̶7̶ -B-1U [Utopia Lyre] GATES
- Matrix / Runout ((Variant 3, Run-out area A-side [hand-etched])): GETAS BOW 1 A-1U A1M W
- Barcode ((Variant 3, Run-out area B-side [hand-etched])): GATES 1W A1Y BOW 1 B-1U
- Price Code: LB
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Published By – Bewlay Bros. Music
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mainman Ltd.
- Printed By – Delga Press Limited
- Mastered At – Utopia Studios
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Washington, UK
Breaking Glass is a song by the English singersongwriter David Bowie. It was co-written by Bowie, bassist George Murray and drummer Dennis Davis in September 1976. Originally a track on Bowie's 1977 album Low, a reworked version of the song was a regular on the Isolar II Tour. A live version from that tour was used as the lead track on a 7 EP to promote his second live album, Stage in 1978. The EP reached number 54 on the UK Singles Chart in December 1978. David Bowie Breaking Glass Live 1978 Breaking Glass is originally a track from David Bowies Low album, released in January 1977. It was offered as an EP with Art Decade and Ziggy Stardust on the B-side there could not be two more incongruous tracks from the album sat Glass - David Bowie. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. featuring four previously unreleased tracks . Initially released in the UK in January 1977 on the ground-breaking LOW album, the studio version of Breaking Glass was co-written by Bowie, bassist George Murray and drummer Dennis Davis. A longer, reworked version of the song was a staple of the Isolar II Tour, and a live version from that tour was used as the lead track on the original live 7 EP to promote Bowie's second live album, STAGE, in 1978. 34 Live Album Round Up: Part Three Oy Vey, Thats a Serious Glass Spider The 1980s was a glorious time for Dear David, financially. Artistically Hmm. Join Adam and Mike as the dive into the live albums of David Bowie continues. Come be confounded by Serious Moonlight. Dumbfounded by Glass Spider. Stupefied by Oy 16 СЕРП. 2019 Р. 33 Live Album Round Up: Part Two The Blackout. The Brilliant Adventure through Dear David Bowies live albums continues as Adam and Mike finish off the 70s. 37 - The Producer - Part 1: All the Young Transformer Idiots is now live As well as being a famed mime, puppet wrangler and Bursting Campaigner, Dear David also turned his considerable talent to the producer's desk. Lending his ear to Mott the Hoople, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, Dana Gillespie whilst also finding time to parp his old friend Saxophone for Steeleye Span he truly was a renaissance man. What could have been if Dear David had produced a heavy orchestral album m r4CJlwYyo. 100 Greatest Alt Rock Anthems. Breaking Glass 1999 Remastered Version. David Bowie - Breaking Glass 1999 Remastered Version. On this page you can download song David Bowie - Breaking Glass 1999 Remastered Version in mp3 and listen online. Alternative Rock. David Bowie